TriMet Bike & Rides
Secure bike parking at MAX stations and transit centers.
Our Bike & Ride facilities allow you to park your bike in a secure, enclosed structure with keycard access. Parking costs just pennies per hour, with no monthly fee.
How it works
- You’ll need a BikeLink keycard in order to access Bike & Rides. Keycards can be purchased online or at the TriMet Ticket Office for $20 plus a one-time activation fee of $5.
- Insert your keycard at the door to enter the facility and start the meter.
- Lock your bike to the rack inside using a quality chain or U-lock. (You’ll need to bring your own lock.)
- On weekdays you’ll pay just 3 cents/hour between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. At all other times, you’ll pay just 1 cent/hour. If you leave a bike longer than 14 days, the bike is considered abandoned.
- Bike & Ride facilities are accessible 24 hours a day with your keycard, and they are monitored by security cameras.
Beaverton Transit Center
4050 SW Lombard St., Beaverton
Gresham Central Transit Center
523 NE 8th St., Gresham
(on the east side of the Park & Ride)
Orenco MAX Station
NE Century Blvd. just south of Cherry Dr., Hillsboro
SE Park Ave MAX Station
2750 SE Park Ave., Milwaukie
SE Tacoma/Johnson Creek MAX Station
8300 SE McLoughlin Blvd., Portland
Sunset Transit Center
10470 SW Barnes Rd., Beaverton
(south of the Park & Ride)
We’re beginning construction on two west side Bike & Rides! The new facilities at Goose Hollow and Beaverton Creek will be constructed with galvanized steel and enclosed with stainless steel mesh and glass. Both are expected to open this summer.
The Goose Hollow/SW Jefferson St MAX Station is among the busiest in our system for riders boarding with bikes. Our new facility will provide 30 bike parking spaces — 16 inside the secure enclosure and 14 outside, all monitored by security cameras.
The Beaverton Creek Bike & Ride will be consctructed in a grassy area to the south and east of the MAX platform. It will feature 16 secure enclosed spaces, as well as 48 open spaces.
Tip: Keep a “station bike” at a Bike & Ride
With secure parking at a Bike & Ride or in an electronic bike locker, you can park your bike overnight, then take a bus or train to the transit center and finish your commute by bike. You get the fun and exercise of biking to work or school, without the hassle of hauling it back and forth on MAX every day.